Trading for people and planet
Recent project work
As a social enterprise we are legally obliged to reach people who might not normally access natural spaces. It is the reason we are here. Recent projects have been:
-Research with young carers has been published in Comprehensive Child and Adolescent Nursing and the absract can be viewed here.
– Research with adults with severe and enduring mental health problems has been published in Royal College of Nursing Mental Health journal and a summary can be read here.
– Parent Carer Council Cornwall – support for families where there are children with disabilities. We are training one of their parents to make sure they will always have what we offered ‘on tap’.
– Natural Woman- project targeting women in Cornwall on a low income or vulnerable in some other way.
– Trees for stories- listening to stories of gardening and wild spaces in memory cafes and care homes in Cornwall in exchange for trees
– All Systems Grow – permaculture project for people in Penryn and Falmouth in high need, vulnerable or lonely combining organic gardening with forest school.
– Dose of Nature – weekly outdoor sessions in woods for people in St. Austell, St. Ives and Hayel referred by their GPs for mental health or recovering from long term illness or operation.
If you have an idea for us please make contact. We like collaborations. We can write a bid, deliver and evaluate outdoor services to meet the needs of your clients, be it a project about humans or a project about land and sea. To keep up to date with our project work take a look at our blogs and join us on Facebook and Twitter.
If you want to know more about any of our work please make contact.
earth health limited by guarantee